• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Looking Car Ever Made

ykf7b0

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score
Choose only one please. I know everyone has thought about what they perceive to be the best looking car ever produced. I am 57 years old and I have had an obsession with cars since I was 4 years old. I have had favorites from time to time but it always comes back to my first love as being the most aesthetically pleasing. 1969 Plymouth roadrunner
Dqs0ASI6YgjA2DBrkvAhZXDYSlQKQ&usqp=CAU&ec=48665698.jpg

Last edited:
So many to choose from it boggles my tiny mind. I loved the late 50's Desoto's with their wings and beautiful tail lights and all the chrome that was popular at the time. Next would have to be the 1971 Cuda with that all mean looking grill and shaker hood. Next would be all the rest including off brands like the Shelby Cobra.

So many to choose from it boggles my tiny mind. I loved the late 50's Desoto's with their wings and beautiful tail lights and all the chrome that was popular at the time. Next would have to be the 1971 Cuda with that all mean looking grill and shaker hood. Next would be all the rest including off brands like the Shelby Cobra.
Only one please.

It's too subjective of a question, there is no honest answer, only opinions!!!!

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T with a shaker.

Looks gorgeous from any angle. This classic beauty has already stood the test of time and will continue to do so.

0b69be3b73e8521d709400262a830b50-1060x580~2.jpg

There was a lot of love for E type jags on the last forum I was on that had this question.

Auto Transport Service
Back