• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best looking patrol cars 2021

Me to.
Florida has for the most part always had the fastest patrol cars.
When I worked at the Gulf station as a youngster we had the tire contract with the local FHP so we got to drive them to test for vibrations after balancing the tires. Man those old Fury 440's would hall *** and it was fun to watch other drivers react to you flying down the interstate.
My how times have changed.

Funny they didn't mention Hawaii. We were in the Big Island in July, and were told that the highway patrol uses their own personal cars for patrol. This way they can ensure the officers take care of their vehicles. We saw some cool and loaded Mopar cars and trucks!

Funny they didn't mention Hawaii. We were in the Big Island in July, and were told that the highway patrol uses their own personal cars for patrol. This way they can ensure the officers take care of their vehicles. We saw some cool and loaded Mopar cars and trucks!
Years ago I read an article about that and it showed some of the serious muscle that they drive over there.

that FHP cars do look cool...

as long as not in the mirror with red/blue lights flashing

that FHP cars do look cool...

as long as not in the mirror with red/blue lights flashing
I'm with you, anyone that's not in my mirror with their lights on!!
I like FHP and the Durango in Delaware is one that you don't see very often.

AD0F42A0-0340-4427-86CC-2D3F14B65EEC.png
1BF88581-6668-41B4-A6B1-47B9EA0419FC.png
We have bad *** Chargers here in Gaston S.Carolina.

Auto Transport Service
Back