• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best / most accurate front turn signal lenses for a 1966 Plymouth Satellite / belvedere

gtx6970

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Ok, Who makes them.
I see Year one , Trim Parts and I think PG Classic.

Which one is the best and most importatly MOST accurate to an original

I bought a set from Year one last year.
They look and fit nice but the lettering layout on the lenses is different compared to the nos ones used in my car years ago

I can't tell you from personal experience, but PG Classic was better than most on most items I have bought. Recently I purchased 67 GTX/Satellite taillight lens from another supplier and they ended up being shipped from PG Classic.

Generally these parts are made by one place and spread around the market. If something is already being made it is unlikely another place will tool up for it Just to compete Since they already have missed sales. Especially on a lower demand car like a 1966 mopar.

now the 1970 Cuda grilles were a different story. But that ship has sailed. But may come back around in the future for another trip due to demand.

I had to rework the chrome center as show in my '66 HP2 thread... but these were mint. Came with the car in their bags... As you can see the next seller just writes their part number on the bag! In this case I think that was National Moparts. MP4100 is the original # so whom ever that belongs too

1966plysathp2cleanupday2 079.jpg
1966plysathp2cleanupday2 087.jpg
1966plysathp2cleanupday2 089.jpg

Make sure the center "knob" is tight, them rattling is what makes them crack as that "knob" is solid metal and heavy. I reused the rubber "washers" from the OE's to snug everything up as the repros didn't come with them.

Auto Transport Service
Back