• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

best shocks

Snowbug778

Local time
1:08 AM
Reaction score
i got a 440 dodge charger that im turning into a hot rod. I want it to be able to race but also want it to be street reliable, i have monroes in the front but in the back i have super cheap air shocks which i want to change out... they piss me off, they leak air and just arnt reliable. any ideas? i am going to keep the monroes in the front but want something else in the back.

i got a 440 dodge charger that im turning into a hot rod. I want it to be able to race but also want it to be street reliable, i have monroes in the front but in the back i have super cheap air shocks which i want to change out... they piss me off, they leak air and just arnt reliable. any ideas? i am going to keep the monroes in the front but want something else in the back.
WHatever fits your budget. 1969 DODGE CHARGER Shocks and Struts Parts & Accessories | Summit Racing

Auto Transport Service
Back