• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best spot weld cutter

dodge68charger

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Looking to drill out a bunch of spot welds on my car. Can anyone recommend a company who sells a good cutter. Thanks

Blair Rotabroach for me.

Blair by far !!you can skimp and buy the cheap ones from harbor freight but you will go threw 3 of the cheap ones to 1 blair!! lesson learned first hand go with blair a little pricy but worth it in the long run !!

Thanks guys. Im gonna order a few today. Guessin 3/8's size will be okay

Everyone will say blair rotabroach.

I use the $19 cheap ones and lots of cutting oil without going crazy and can do about 50 welds with one double-sided cutter. I removed the entire cowl with one cutter and no issues (not including the seam welds and the lead of course). You have to go straight and MUST use cutting oil.

Blair is the professional model and I don't profess to be one.

Randy

cutter

blair always, get the blair lube also, and don't go 500 miles per hour when drilling. I think I have used 10-12 cutters in 20 years. buy a good automatic center punch to mark the weld before trying to cut.
pt in tennessee

Auto Transport Service
Back