• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to prep a 70 tail light panel trim for paint,

70ChargerRT

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Trying to figure out how prep this pop can material for paint. Im going to paint the anodized part silver.

Hit my Bee restoration thread. Tail panel is only a 60 hour job. De-anodize it, polish the bare and mask and paint... sounds easy anyhow.. LOL

Hit my Bee restoration thread. Tail panel is only a 60 hour job. De-anodize it, polish the bare and mask and paint... sounds easy anyhow.. LOL
So probably not a good idea to put it on the buffer wheel lol Do you have a direct link you could send me lol

So probably not a good idea to put it on the buffer wheel lol Do you have a direct link you could send me lol
Oh it went on the buffer wheel....

In my restoration thread, it's a sticky at the top of the members restoration section.

That turned out absolutely awesome. What a great restoration thread. I did my stainless the same way and there is no way I could ever do it again. My carpal tunnel is getting worse day by day and my hands absolutely killed me for a over a month when I did the stainless.

Auto Transport Service
Back