• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Window Fuzzy Kits?

dodge68charger

Local time
5:12 AM
Reaction score
Looking For A Window Fuzzy Kit For My Road Runner. Guessin No One Makes The One For Staples So Going To Screw Mine in..

Any Quality Kits Out There? Thanks

Don't buy the POS ones from Classic Ind like I did...get a real set from Top Cat.

Top Cat.... Period!!! And yes the rear inners are stapled.. Most cheat are use screws but they are designed for staples & that’s what I always use..

All I can speak to are the Top Cat and they are a nice product. Easy install , clips were aligned properly. As far as the staples, they give you plenty to use if you desire....I did cheat and use screws without issue..

I bought Top Cat for my 77 Cordoba. Their door wisker holes didn't line up with the factory holes and the end didn't curve upward like the door. I made it fit but was surprised. Maybe was a Friday afternoon when it was made.

Auto Transport Service
Back