• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

beware

famous bob

Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
of joshua chase , some of you might remember , he bought a set of headers from me , and started a piss storm , because they werent new looking , (only paid 1/3 the price of new ones) , they werent rusted out , didnt leak and didnt look that bad , drivers side had been repaired and welded. A bunch of you jumped on his bandwagon and some even got nasty about it , while knowing nothing about it .
Turns out the guy must be a scammer, he kept the headers and still wants his $$ back.
He filed a complaint with paypal, at one time I offered to pay half of the shipping back to me for a full refund, paypal said it was his responsibility to send them back anyway , no way in hell I`m doing that now , he still hasnt shipped them back and has my paypal account in a negative balance , which doesn`t really affect me at all , was pretty much done with them anyway , paypal said it is past resolution date now too.
Now I get a letter from a collection agency out of new york , wanting part of the
$ , ''guess where that is going!! ''
I talked to 2 lawyers , they said , ''no parts, no money '' , guess who can kiss my flat white *** !!
He`s lives in wisconson , beware!

Last edited:
hMMMMMMMMMMMM
I was dealing with a guy from Wisconsin a little while back on a part I had for sale. We went back and forth several times and I finally moved on because he seemed to be trying to get one over on me. I'll see if I can find the transaction content. On the other hand I sold a car to a guy from Wisconsin and he is coming this Friday to pick it up. Good Guy.

I cut cheese in Wisconsin.

He is from Wisconsin and collection agency in NY? The whole deal screams fraud!

All the best collection agencies are in NY.
As New York is great at taking your money.

I just met a guy and his wife from Wisconsin while I was fishing/camping in Western U.P. of Michigan. They each drank about 8 beers during our hour long conversation (they were already feeling no pain before we started talking), then stumbled back to their tent, ha ha ha !!

Here we go again

beat horse.gif

I can spell Wisconsin. Been there more than a few times. Great people and fishing. Too darn cold, though.

Paypal will pretty much have your back if you update every payment with Shipping Details after you send it out. It's also a quick way to send your buyer the tracking info and essentially gets you off the hook for fulfilling your part of the transaction.

Went to Wisconsin during polar vortex 3 yrs ago, -50°. No thanks. And what's up w that U.P.??? If it were Texas, they'd already have claimed that piece of land.

I used to work with a guy from Wisconsin. He told me that he had a 1970 Road Runner in the late 1970s. The letters on the back of the hood scoop said Hemi. He was not sure what that meant, but the car did have pretty good power. He didn't keep it long. (He was NOT a car guy....)

I used to work with a guy from Wisconsin. He told me that he had a 1970 Road Runner in the late 1970s. The letters on the back of the hood scoop said Hemi. He was not sure what that meant, but the car did have pretty good power. He didn't keep it long. (He was NOT a car guy....)

bang head.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back