• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biboverhall's what brand

Carhartt's
they ain't cheap, but will last & are American Made

I use to have Big Ben's too, bibs & coveralls
not sure if they are even still out there
Use to get them at Sears (we don't have any Sears here anymore)

Duluth Trading had some nice looking ones too
haven't ever had any thou, not cheap either
but had flex materials, thought of trying a pair

none of the really god ones are cheap
$89+ or more, is normal for good quality, that lasts

the rest (cheap) seem to be junk, for me anyway

I have had good luck with Dickies brand clothing. My buddy swears by Duluth. Hard to say.

The company is LC King, based out of Bristol, TN for over 100 years.
Every part of the production process happens in this country, from the thread to the material
to the buttons and the zippers, ever damn part of the garment is USA produced.
Same family has owned it since new.

I own several pair of their jeans and they are truly lifetime garments; I've been to their
facility in person and they still make things the way it's been done for decades, on original
machinery. To top it all off, they'll even give you a personal tour while you're there and
custom tailor your stuff while you're there as well.

https://lcking.com/

Do your homework on such companies as Carhartt - quite a bit of their stuff actually is overseas made
now. I love their tee shirts but unfortunately, they're not made in the USA anymore.

The company is LC King, based out of Bristol, TN for over 100 years.
Every part of the production process happens in this country, from the thread to the material
to the buttons and the zippers, ever damn part of the garment is USA produced.
Same family has owned it since new.

I own several pair of their jeans and they are truly lifetime garments; I've been to their
facility in person and they still make things the way it's been done for decades, on original
machinery. To top it all off, they'll even give you a personal tour while you're there and
custom tailor your stuff while you're there as well.

https://lcking.com/

Do your homework on such companies as Carhartt - quite a bit of their stuff actually is overseas made
now. I love their tee shirts but unfortunately, they're not made in the USA anymore.
Thanks. I looked. A few design things need to be taken into account if I am spending that kind of money. But I may still contact them. I like the American made.

Try on a few brands and bend over before purchasing.
For fit & mobility NOT because of price.

Try on a few brands and bend over before purchasing.
For fit & mobility NOT because of price.
What about the shrinkage factor? I have bought jeans that fit in the store and after the first wash went to the thrift store.

Carhartt for colder weather. I just checked out the LC King that @moparedtn recommended and I will be ordering a pair. I love the 100% Made in the USA!!

What about the shrinkage factor? I have bought jeans that fit in the store and after the first wash went to the thrift store.
Shrinkage is a dangerous thing.

[QU OTE="mopar 3 B, post: 911265232, member: 18148"]In the day both my dad and FL wore Key but that was many years ago. Is the quality still there?[/QUOTE] Yeah,I think so within reason but I use them to put on over my regular clothing when it is cold but they are not as heavy as carharts. you can catch them on sale at the farm store for 36.bucks

Better check those Carhart products. Pretty sure none are made here anymore.

@Pops1967GTX is slipping...

This brand has weak straps and poor stitching
sexy-overalls-hold-up-even-in-the-city-29.jpg

These wear out too soon
sexy-overalls-hold-up-even-in-the-city-222.jpg

These don't have much material
z1-overall-girls-600-15.jpg
sexy-overalls-hold-up-even-in-the-city-217.jpg

But these are built to handle anything!
sexy-overalls-hold-up-even-in-the-city-26.jpg

Ended up buying a pair of Keys yesterday. Sure glad I tried them on first. Found out sizing isn't anything like jeans. Today was the first day in the new bibs. No more mid morning trying to pull up jeans that some how gained in size. Did find them to be hot on the top side due to the extra material. I think I can get over that.
Menards has Carhart's at the same price in tan. Have a notion to try a pair of them also and give the wardrobe some color.

Auto Transport Service
Back