• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

big block 727 reseal kit

69R/Tcharger

Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
hey all i've recently acquired my dads old 69 charger R/T. The 727 behind the 440 works amazing but it leaks fluid out of basically every possible place. I'm looking for recommendations on re seal kits, specifically any experiences with the tci re seal kits. any info is appreciated. thanks in advance
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Whichever kit you decide to use be sure to put plenty of assembly lube or petroleum jelly on the front pump seal, dipstick tube o ring, slip yoke bushing, and shift shaft seal before installation. I've had good results with trans tec kits.

Whichever kit you decide to use be sure to put plenty of assembly lube or petroleum jelly on the front pump seal, dipstick tube o ring, slip yoke bushing, and shift shaft seal before installation. I've had good results with trans tec kits.

Great tip thank you. i will keep that in mind during re assembly. automatic transmissions are the one thing i haven't gotten very in depth with.

Great tip thank you. i will keep that in mind during re assembly. automatic transmissions are the one thing i haven't gotten very in depth with.
I'm currently building a '68 727 for a friend, feel free to pm me if you need any additional info.

Transtar offers some good kits. I've used there pumps and rebuild kits with good success. 440'

Auto Transport Service
Back