• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Big Block Aftermarket Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
100_6219.jpg

Mopar Big Block Aftermarket Valve Covers - $75 plus shipping

Nice original condition just shelf dirty. They are vintage originals and will look great polished up, painted, powder coated, or in original finish on your 'Day Two' Mopar muscle car. They will fit all B and RB Mopar engines 361, 383, 400, 413, 426, 440 wedge, etc that take 6 bolt valve covers

If you are so inclined I'll ship direct to Leanna the Cuda Chick for her to perform her magic on your powder coating job :)

Please PM me your email / phone and questions

Thanks for the add FBBO

Last edited:
Well Tall Hair, that's really cool -- thanks! :D

Those old no-names DO look great customized. These in three powder colors are for a small block but you get the idea ...

005 - Copy.jpg

016 - Copy.jpg

024 - Copy.jpg

Here's a little bump for ya. Thanks for the mention and good luck with the sale!

Those a truly beautiful Leanna! I haven't see VC with argent before but that is outstanding!

Thank you! The body color, Ironsides II, is a fairly hefty texture and quite a bit darker than it looks here almost to the point of being a gunmetal gray. It's got a little sparkle to it when the sun hits it. I've got a few argent silvers on hand though too ... or anything else you could want. :D

Will you take 75.00 shipped? Thanks

I picked these up from the storage this weekend and wiped up down so I could get a better photo. Updated above

They would look good with a little more cleaning and maybe a coat of oil for that old school look with the patina or painted up nice in your choice of high temp engine paint or black wrinkle. Also cool for the man cave wall :)

100_6221.jpg

have you been dumpster diving again ............... Leona can clean them up and do a great job on powder coating them

They would look excellent like that set she did above but I like them natural like they are, but with a tad more soap and water cleaning .. just to cold right now and I've had other things to do but I think the finish is pretty cool but the left one is a little dusty still. I like the patina personally.

If they don't sell I'm going to put them up on the wall along with some old RR pie tins, hubcaps, maybe a breather or two and other crap that I've got that give me comfort and makes the garage look like a garage LOL

there you go some good looking wall art :headbang:

HaHa, I got them...thanks tallhair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back