• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big block EZ heads

Paul Secoy

Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
I am considering these heads, the 75 cc version, and they have angled plugs. Can anyone come up with a pic of a set with plugs installed? I looked for over an hour last night to no avail. I would like to head off any potential exhaust to plug problems before I spend the money. Thank you.

find an Indy dealer like Dwane Porter ,Mancini, many others choose wisely
do not try and deal with Indy direct
ask Porter
perhaps this board will make suggestions on who is good to work with
google may be your friend

Not a real good picture but it's all I have

IMG-20120107-00134.jpg

Are you trying to head-off problems with headers or manifolds? Manifolds you can probably get a yes or no answer, headers kinda depends on which brand.

Try these from mine. No issues with headers to plugs, at least for me. TTI stepped units specifically for the Indy low deck aluminum block. My only minor fit issue was between the pipes and the main cap fasteners pus some at the Schumacher mounts. Easily clearanced. Thats why I got bare steel.

IMG_1447.JPG IMG_1448.JPG View attachment 852631 IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1513.JPG

Try these from mine. No issues with headers to plugs, at least for me. TTI stepped units specifically for the Indy low deck aluminum block. My only minor fit issue was between the pipes and the main cap fasteners pus some at the Schumacher mounts. Easily clearanced. Thats why I got bare steel.

Thank you very much for the responses, much appreciated :)

440-1 Indy heads with Dougs 2" headers. The clearance is actually better than it was with iron heads. Can get pictures after while if you're interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back