• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Block Valve Covers?

CompSyn

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
These came off of a 1962 Dodge Dart with a 361 2bbl. They're beat up. Not in the best shape. A little surface rust. Wondering if someone is looking for these? Let me know!

49819514171_c8b7a20ab8_z.jpg

They may have come off a 361 in a 62 dart, but they aren't 1962 covers. 62s would still be a four bolt cover. Somebody smarter than me will have to tell you what they are from.

I think maybe 65 or 66 with those wire looms as such. Def not 62.

I think maybe 65 or 66 with those wire looms as such. Def not 62.

I’ll do some more digging. These came off of my Dad’s 62 Dart. Guess we assumed it was original but looking like a swamp was done at some point. My Dad said the heads are 516s. Without looking it up, those seemed more recent than 62.

I’ll do some more digging. These came off of my Dad’s 62 Dart. Guess we assumed it was original but looking like a swamp was done at some point. My Dad said the heads are 516s. Without looking it up, those seemed more recent than 62.

Yup, 516's use cast in rocker supports, a 62 would have the aluminum stands....

Those wire supports are for log style manifolds so it wasn't anything real special....

Auto Transport Service
Back