• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Fish at the Parkette Cruise Night, first one in a year and a half

QOTHL

Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
This is a really good cruise and the Parkette car hop has decent junk food. This is also the first time I've had this car out for a really good drive in over a year. There was one clown running around wearing a mask - he had to pull it down so I would recognize him. I told him I'm building a chain link fence around my house to keep the mosquitos out (thanks biomedtechguy).

IMG_2026.jpg
IMG_2024.jpg

Love the fish, can you get me a deal on that killer sign behind you? That’s an awesome place it looks like!

Cool Cuda. Love the signage as well.

This is my other fish. It won the Cruise Night at the Parkette trophy which has a replica of the sign on it. I'll take a photo of it tomorrow and see if ya'll like it.
DSC_2801.jpg

This awesome vehicle was there that night:

DSC_2806.jpeg

DSC_2808.jpeg

Love the fish, can you get me a deal on that killer sign behind you? That’s an awesome place it looks like!

It's one of the few junk food places I'll eat at. They actually cook the food in a real kitchen. They also have a full ice cream/soda/milkshake counter. There is a LOT of vintage car decor in the restaurant.

Auto Transport Service
Back