• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIGS HBO Special

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I did a major laptop upgrade. So I can process video's in a day or two and not a month or two. My old laptop's were no slouch for most things. But I learned something with gaming specs handles things way better! Ok, not a car vid, more of a helicopter ride vid. Enjoy. HBO (help BIGS out) please give a like an subscribe! Inspire me to get more vids done!
(2) THE RIDE TO RED ROCK - MAVERICK HELICOPTERS - YouTube

Back in 2010 I needed a computer to edit video so I went to Dell's outlet site and
bought an Alienware Aurora ALX Desktop for $2000.00. Best money I ever spent!
It's still the fastest thing I've ever seen, even eleven years later. It takes alot of H.P.
to edit video, especially 4k.

Back in 2010 I needed a computer to edit video so I went to Dell's outlet site and
bought an Alienware Aurora ALX Desktop for $2000.00. Best money I ever spent!
It's still the fastest thing I've ever seen, even eleven years later. It takes alot of H.P.
to edit video, especially 4k.
What I actually got was a Dell Refurbished - Alienware . I've had good luck w their refurbs in the past. This thing is unbelievable! Like going from a 383 to a 528 HEMI.

Auto Transport Service
Back