• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bitchin' Rides

Sonny Black

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Sonny just wasted 1 hr watching:popcorn:, 2 or 3 dildo's butcher a beautiful 1967 Dodge R/T.....
anyone else watch?....
One question, WHY?
:wtf:

Because the car owner has a whole bunch of money and he doesn't care. It's a good show IMOP, don't blame the fabricators.

as if there aren't enough chevies running around already to **** up. those idiots should not be allowed near a mopar

Same as a friend many years ago that backhalfed a rough but original 70 hemi challenger, because it was his.

I offered my clean 70 318 and a couple grand for the car, no dice.

I didn’t watch. However I did see previews of that episode. I could tell by the way he was talking and reacting, he was very reluctant to chop it due to you just don’t do that. But he did it anyway..

I have mixed feelings,... Part of me appreciates a Mopar getting some attention, and you can't deny they do very nice work. I'm just not a fan of what they did with the front valance and the big wheels/tires these shows always put on these. If the owner was happy, I guess that's what really matters.

i saw the previews also, and the look on his face when he said he was gonna chop it. he knew he was gonna get some **** over that. its funny how when someone goes against the original enginnering or style of a mopar the witch hunt is on not so much or at all when they chop up a chevy. thats what i like about the mopar community, its like its part of the family and someone's messing with it. :moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley: :usflag:

i saw the previews also, and the look on his face when he said he was gonna chop it. he knew he was gonna get some **** over that. its funny how when someone goes against the original enginnering or style of a mopar the witch hunt is on not so much or at all when they chop up a chevy. thats what i like about the mopar community, its like its part of the family and someone's messing with it. :moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley: :usflag:
did not like dave screwing up a good car like that.i am not a fan of customizing these old cars like that,what a shame walter chrysler turned over in his grave on that one.

It will be funny 20 some years down the road when someone tries to replace a vent window!

I was taken back a bit, when he claimed the roof line was a "Design Flaw" ! Really?

I like that show and I like their work, but it is sacrilegious to do that to a '67 R/T. A capital offense to the Mopar community at large.:mob:

There are some who think the tall windshield looks wrong on the '67's. I did when I first got mine. In fact, I studied ways to do the same chop to level it out. However, I came to my senses once I put together a rendering of what it would look like when done. Very strange looking. it was engineered and designed correctly to begin with so that it flows correctly back to, and through the rear portion of the roof and sides down to the quarters. Simply raise the rear of the car a little and lower the front a little and the roof line will line up with the ground. The odd high angle disappears to the eye.

The top 3 topics on FBBO for "Bitchin":
(1) Deleted :p
(2) Winter weather
(3) TV car shows
:lol:

Edit: Deleted (1) to keep it in the General Discussion area.

Last edited:
I was really excited to see what they did, as 1. I have no problem with a quality shop cutting up anything. 2. I have a 67 R/T also, and 3. I dig what Kindig it does most of the time. That being said, I wasnt too thrilled with the final product. But to each his own! If there owner is happy, then good for them.

I'm glad to see my design cues being emulated by a top fabrication shop. For once, I am ahead of the curve....lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back