• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals

Summit is running 10%off on a lot of brands.

64DDC4AE-0B37-4719-81C1-D9F32C13B34E.png

Found this on Mancini site.
http://www.manciniracing.com/edduplinma.html
This is the same as the RB RPM Air-gap intake only with Mopar & wedge across the runners and a Chrysler part #. Picked me up one.
Anybody seen or heard anything else?
I wonder if it's made from chinesium..! I like the look of it though, keeps it Mopar all the way!

Oh, I just looked and saw that they show it being made by Edelbrock, so it should be made in Torrance...

I like that intake kinda wish I wasn't selling my big block car now! Oh well sweet price though maybe I'll buy one to bring to the swap meet

Very tempting prices.

I got an email from PST but I think it's the discount they already give members here. Also from Aerospace components.
Take 10% Off Your Entire Order Over $200!

Use Code: 96HR17
Available for online orders only. Offer available starts on Thanksgiving, Thursday 11/23/17 to Cyber Monday 11/27/17. Cannot be combined with any other offers.

jpeg.jpg

To Place an Order:
Call 727-347-9915
M-TH 8:00am-6:00 pm Fr 8:00-3:00
or Visit us On-line 24-7
www.aerospacecomponents.com

25% Off Brakes and Vacuum Pumps
Free Shipping on orders over $300.00
You must enter or mention discount code "BK2017" at time of order to receive the discount. You must mention or enter the discount code "FS" at time of sale for free shipping. Discounts not available retroactively!

Classic Industries changes their discount weekly. So, every Monday at 0001 AM there is a new discount. Today it's 30% off orders over $200 something. They cheat, however, and discount each item separately then add them up. It's a bigger discount if they add all your items then take the percent off. Wankers!

Couple more....
Ron Francis Wiring.
91b1f33f-8d24-4d19-91d3-c037fafb1dd4.jpg

This Wednesday, as we do every year, marks the beginning of our Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday free shipping weekend.
The promotion is valid from 5 PM Wednesday, November 22nd through 8 AM EST Monday 11/27th for all orders placed on our website that total $100 or more before shipping costs.
The free shipping promotion is valid only within the 48 contiguous United States with up to $31 off orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and international addresses.
33864b8a-f80a-4cb2-9fe7-20dc1b5fb316.jpg

Website Sale Items Truck Parts Contact Dante
bd916245-81c3-4699-bbc8-acbcd5c40758.jpg

S.gif

S.gif

10% OFF ORDERS OVER $349

USE CODE: CYBER17
10% Discount excludes Sale items. This offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Prior sales excluded. Excludes discount exempt items.

S.gif

PM_B2BC_BottomShadow.png

609-332-4194

Classic Industries changes their discount weekly. So, every Monday at 0001 AM there is a new discount. Today it's 30% off orders over $200 something. They cheat, however, and discount each item separately then add them up. It's a bigger discount if they add all your items then take the percent off. Wankers!

Works out the same.....30% off is 30% off any way you slice it.

They won’t give you 30 on everything though, it’s “up to 30%” on most things.

We have our annual Fall/Winter sale going on right now......

Layson's Restorations Fall/Winter Sale running thru December 31st, 2017

REDEMPTION CODE.....CPN20178

20% off.....INCLUDING Gift Certificates!

GIFT CRETIFICATES....these are a great way to give yourself a built-in discount for ANY future order by purchasing a gift certificate. Gift certificates do NOT have an expiration date or sale "cut-off", just purchase the gift certificate prior to December 31st, 2017 and gain an extra 20% off of your future purchase.

When ordering, please mention the redemption code to receive discount. EXCLUDES N.O.S. and USED parts, custom orders, EBAY items, and any items on our website listed as "Hot Deals". Discount does not apply to "PAIR" or "SET" pricing. Any parts sold as "PAIRS" or "SETS" would have parts listed as individual line items and the discount would then be applied.

Seat covers, door panels, and carpets are 10% off only. Other exclusions may apply. Discount code can be used more than one time as long as the order is placed before the expiration date of December 31st, 2017.

YOU CAN EVEN PRE-ORDER BY DECEMBER 31ST, 2017 USING THIS DISCOUNT CODE FOR A SHIPMENT TO OCCUR IN THE FUTURE WHERE WE WILL BILL AND SHIP ON ANY DATE SPECIFIED BY YOU!!!!

Please call us toll free at 877-930-4088 to place your order, or you can place your order on our website www.laysons.com. If placing your order on our website, enter the discount code in the "NOTES" section of your web order to receive the discount.

Thank you!!!, and I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season!

Rick

Auto Transport Service
Back