• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Black front arm rests/bases window cranks, Interior door handles 70 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 plum Runner

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
ISO< looking for some good driver quality front door arm rests and bases. also bases for the rear arm rests. Some good driver quality window cranks and interior front door handles. and its probably a long shot, but decent driver quality front and rear door panels, black. All for a 70 roadrunner or the likes. Thanks for the help.
Todd

I have 2 arm rest & 4 bases , two handles & two cranks $100 shipped.

If the first option above does not pan out......I have 4 nice window cranks with the black plastic spacers. $25 shipped. Also, have the two interior door handles. $10/pr. PM me if interested.

Pics, the one pad has two tiny cracks

A3B0D0A8-1D2F-414A-9999-CE26D610EC15.jpeg F9BF4C8B-17B4-4194-B8BB-80843E12C437.jpeg

i have these dont know what they are for, but tyhey ar the same length and look identical to the chrome bases for the 68-70 b-bodies. also these areNOS

s-l1602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back