• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Ice Superbird

Bob Jennings. You won't meet a nicer and down to earth man. Glad I've had the honour!
Met him in Edmonton this summer. He brought 2 birds to a show there. The one psychedelic drag car and a white one. The drag car made its last ever pass that weekend on the strip (more of a mini burnout with a parade lap for all to see) only to be permanently parked and never run again.
When the show was over he left the 1/4 mile car on display at a dealership and drove the white one to Alaska and back with his sons…. Bob seemed like a nice guy

98865B7D-2617-4F20-9398-CD38B3C7D8B6.jpeg

Last edited:
I met this fellow a few years back on an Alaska run. Drove a bit with my charger and another local friend in his Daytona.
Nice guy. It seemed that every so many hundred miles, he would swap out his ignition box.. So I mentioned that my shop was 8 miles down the road, and we could fix whatever wiring issue he had, but he was content to keep on going with his pile of ignition boxes lol.
Can't help everyone I guess

Nice Group of Birds. I liked his presentation about the car.

Is that psychedelic drag car all original vintage unrestored? I've never been a fan of Superbirds but that one really grabs my attention! Hope it always stays just the way it is and never gets "restored". ;)

Is that psychedelic drag car all original vintage unrestored? I've never been a fan of Superbirds but that one really grabs my attention! Hope it always stays just the way it is and never gets "restored". ;)
Yes it’s paint is original from back in the day when they did It. He’s not restoring it

Auto Transport Service
Back