• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

blast cabinets

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyes

Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
has anyone purchased either of these blast cabinets,Badboys BB1000XLD or TPtools 960-SEPatriot ,looking to purchase a cabinet but need to know the pro`s and con`s of either,also looking at purchasing a rotisserie,either one made by whirly jig or the 4000lb one from acessible systems any help would be helpful . thanks .

blast cabinet

has anyone purchased either of these blast cabinets,Badboys BB1000XLD.​

I purchased a Bad Boy model BB-750XLD blast cabinet about 6 mounths ago and am pretty happy with it. It was shipped quickly, already assembled on a pallet. The only issue I have had with it is the overhead light quit working, not sure why. I just replaced the fixture with one from Home depot.

Good features are the stationary nozzel...hand held nozzle option and the in cabinet air nozzle. I think I would perfer the free standing vaccum assembly over this cabinet mounted unit just so it would tuck into the wall better. Not a problem if you have lots of floor space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back