• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown engines.

coronet68mx

Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
I've been watching this youtube channel for a while and I really like it, the guy is easy on the words, no drama and tears appart all kind of engines with catastrophic failures, some are real carnage and definitely I thought I share this with you guys.
First of course a 5.7 hemi engine

A 6.1 hemi.

Another 6.1.

Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing!! I don't know anyone that doesn't beat these engines on a daily basis. They buy them with the intention of running them like a rented mule. There's a kid down the street that got his dad old 2012 hemi challenger R/T and he beats this thing like there's no tomorrow. Unbelievable!!

Yeap everybody ( me included) think that a yunk yard engine is in great condition but no, those engines are pretty much beat to the dead, the oil in the white napkin never fail for me, turn the crankshaft back and forth, and check the spark plugs.
Thanks for sharing!! I don't know anyone that doesn't beat these engines on a daily basis. They buy them with the intention of running them like a rented mule. There's a kid down the street that got his dad old 2012 hemi challenger R/T and he beats this thing like there's no tomorrow. Unbelievable!!

I have been watching his channel for a while now. He has a great cross section of manufacturers. I started watching to find some weak points of the Subaru 4.

Auto Transport Service
Back