• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bodies found in missing couple looking for 66 Mustang

I realize it will not change anything but I hope Georgia has the electric chair.

Sad really, shows you can't trust anyone you don't really know, even sometimes those you do know...

I hope they throw the book at him, what a POS, he should be executed for sure...
Eye for an eye...

sorry

my $0.02 cents

Wow, this is awful! Makes me wonder how much of this goes on even on a smaller level. Show up with a couple of hundred bucks to buy something and get robbed.

Craigslist definitely has the dark side following. Older people are more kind and trusting, and scum feed off them.
if this kid did that, he should be fed to the gators.

That happened around here a couple years ago.....guy had his black ram for sale.......buyers wanted him to meet them.........why anyone would do that is beyond me but they found his body months later.........to many snakes out there nowadays.....from credit card theft to killing someone for a down payment.........Very sad........my prayers to this poor couples family

Sad really, shows you can't trust anyone you don't really know, even sometimes those you do know...

I hope they throw the book at him, what a POS, he should be executed for sure...
Eye for an eye...

sorry

my $0.02 cents
I'll add another 2¢

.02 ? I'll take a $1 worth. Long drop with a short rope for that bastard.

All they wanted was their dream car. When I sell a car on craigslist, and they come to my building, there is a loaded .45 Colt on the bench.

That happened around here a couple years ago.....guy had his black ram for sale.......buyers wanted him to meet them.........why anyone would do that is beyond me but they found his body months later.........to many snakes out there nowadays.....from credit card theft to killing someone for a down payment.........Very sad........my prayers to this poor couples family

Very Similar events,who can you trust these days?
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...osma_killing_charged_with_2_more_murders.html

I picked a car up in south Texas last year, and kept an SKS on the back seat all the way,, down there the cartels are ruthless.

All the good these people did in their lives and we didn't hear about that. Now we hear this bad story.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/suspect-in-custody-in-case-of-missing-marietta-cou/njxGW/

The Runions had lived for more than three decades in their Marietta home, where they raised their children and more recently welcomed their grandchildren. June was a longtime second-grade teacher in Cobb County and was still working as a preschool instructor at Johnson Ferry Baptist, a daughter said Monday. Bud, retired from AT&T, used to collect old bicycle parts, restore them and build new bikes that he would deliver to underprivileged children at Christmas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ppears-after-arranging-meeting-on-craigslist/

“He was excited about the car,” Stephanie Bishop, one of the couple’s daughters, said of her father. “He had one when he got back from Vietnam.”

Looks like a scumbag, but the story is written in a bullshit way. Aren't there any Reporters anymore?

This is going to be an interesting story. First, you have a guy with no criminal history jumping feet first into a double homicide. That's extraordinarily rare. Throw in the report he used a traceable phone number and turned himself in, and that's even more out of the norm. Plus the couple was killed (assuming they were murdered) and the vehicle submerged instead of being stashed somewhere, which is unusual as well. I'm keeping my eye on this to see how it plays out.

I think the BIG mistake here is no one should ever post a car wanted listing anywhere. These days anyone can create a legend and make you think they have the car of your dreams when they have nothing. You should only reply to ads that have been posted.

Auto Transport Service
Back