• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Body Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
If your replacing your firewall, floor pans, trunk pans or valve covers with new metal pieces, there is a very good chance that the reproductions do not include the clips to hold the brake lines, speedometer cable and wiring in place. We have reproduced most all of the different clips to replace the originals. Pricing ranges from $3.00 to $12.00 per clip and volume discounts are available for multiple items. If there is one that you do not see, drop me a picture and we may have it available as well. I have also included the firewall plates for those who are converting there A/C firewall to the standard firewall. These plates are laser cut from the correct thickness metal and will allow for a nice tight fit with minimum welding and grinding. These kits are $35.00 each. We will have them available at the Indy Show in March. If there are any other restoration needs for these attending the Indy Cylinder Head, just let me know.
Thanks,
Richard
Ph. 404-643-5760

Clips1.jpg B_Body_Firewall_UD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back