• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BoosterDewey email?

uk-maxie

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone here know whether 'Boosterdewey'

http://www.boosterdeweyexchange.com/

has an email address I could use to contact them?

I know they show a phone number on their website but it would be a lot easier (and cheaper!) for us to contact them by email from the UK.

And has anyone here used them? I've heard good reports from a friend over here.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Hi all,

Does anyone here know whether 'Boosterdewey'

http://www.boosterdeweyexchange.com/

has an email address I could use to contact them?

I know they show a phone number on their website but it would be a lot easier (and cheaper!) for us to contact them by email from the UK.

And has anyone here used them? I've heard good reports from a friend over here.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Dewey runs his shop at the back of shared garage in a residential area. I used to live 1/2 mile away him. Super nice guy but I got the feeling he's not computer savvy. His invoice I have here is hand written.. I have no complaints with my booster or his service, but my experience was different than most.

Dewey does not do e-mail, best bet is to call him on the phone. Interesting for a business these days but he does pretty well.

Dewey did my booster, excellent job too, but sadly you'll need to call him.

Ok thanks guys, as we suspected but worth checking! I'll let you know how we get on...

Quick update.... my brother called them the other day and spoke to someone (not Dewey tho) who was very helpful and said that they can now supply a full rebuild kit for about $110.
Sure, they would no doubt do an excellent job if we sent our booster but this way we should save a fair bit by not having to pay for overseas shipping x2

thumbsup.... still cant find how to get the full set of emoticons.... rolleyes

Thanks, yes I did see the :thumbsup: but missed the :rolleyes:

Dunno where the other 5000 that we used to have, have gone?

wtf[1].gif

Thanks, yes I did see the :thumbsup: but missed the :rolleyes:

Dunno where the other 5000 that we used to have, have gone?

View attachment 346696

The site has been optimized for a more mobile-friendly application....hopefully you'll enjoy it all the same. I know I have more fun when I use my phone to access content and do "my job" :D

Although:p I miss :( some of :D the old :eek: icons, the :thumbsup: current ones :drama:still allow :soapbox: enough visuals :bs_flag:to get :poke:the point across:thankyou:

Auto Transport Service
Back