• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought another 78 cordoba

chargers777

Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
400 car.T tops.Bucket seats auto on the floor.Tilt ,cruise ,power windows ,and locks,rear defrost.Sure grip rear.Got a really good deal.I bought it on craigslist sight unseen.Seller was very honest.Needs a little rust repair on the k member where the back rubber biscuits go and some quarter rust repair.I also need a hood if anyone has one.It came with cop wheels which I have for sale in the classifieds.The rims and tires on there were free on craigslist when I bought anotherset.The owner thru those in.

Attachments

• DSCN0555.jpg
    DSCN0555.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 391
  • DSCN0552.jpg
    DSCN0552.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN0549.jpg
    DSCN0549.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 335
Nice ride.. Interior looks good, I emailed a guy i know around here to see if he has a hood, IF he does, ill let you know. Not sure right off where Nashport is but shouldn't be that far if he has one (driving or shipping).. Pa..

Hey, thanks.Nashport is 25 miles east of national trail raceway and home of the mopar nats.

Nice buy. I have the same car without T Tops.

100_2099-600-1.gif

Looks to be in darn good shape 777. Must be low mileage and well taken care of just by looking at the interior.

I almost forgot, I heard back from the guy, sorry he doesn't have any.. I agree with David, it really don't look bad.. But look in the parts and cars section, it seems someone was parting out one the same year.. Sorry i couldn't help but Good luck.

I may know where there is one, a junkyard I went to has a complete car, real nice shape, but they wont sell the whole car out of it, ( I tried), but part seems to be reasonable, I will try there and let you know. It is in South Carolina though

Auto Transport Service
Back