• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought this A12 for my wife

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Bought this car over 16 years ago for my wife. I looked for over 3 years for this combination. Power Steering and column automatic. She drove it for a little bit then we had my son.
She lost interest in it due to family obligations. Sold it and then 5 years later had the lucky opportunity to rebuy it back. It raced in the pure stock class and I went 11.9 at Atco with it.
I love this car. It's a keeper for sure. Matching numbers engine and transmission with buildsheet and full documentation.

115-1540_IMG.JPG 115-1530_IMG.JPG 115-1551_IMG.JPG 115-1548_IMG.JPG A12SUPERBEEWITHWHEELDISCS006.JPG

WOW.. nice ride. Your wife must be way cool to drive an 11.90 car around:thumbsup:

Bought this car over 16 years ago for my wife. I looked for over 3 years for this combination. Power Steering and column automatic. She drove it for a little bit then we had my son.
She lost interest in it due to family obligations. Sold it and then 5 years later had the lucky opportunity to rebuy it back. It raced in the pure stock class and I went 11.9 at Atco with it.
I love this car. It's a keeper for sure. Matching numbers engine and transmission with buildsheet and full documentation.

View attachment 394943 View attachment 394944 View attachment 394945 View attachment 394946 View attachment 394947
Nice car there SSR. :thumbsup:

To add to thread, my wife won't even in my Bee w/o a paint job. WTF?? I think she's scared of the manual brakes&steering after all these years!!!! Course she could be leery of forgetting to turn on the elec. fuel pump(that's not there anymore)..

I blocked the driveway and she needed to get out fast. She wouldn't wait for me.lol
When I caught her, this was the look I got.

joanne in blue dodge3.JPG

You must have a real keeper for a wife if you bought her an A12. I'm sure she's not letting you go anywhere either for doing it. What a guy. Great looking car and sounds like it's a jet.

Hold the phone. You mention your wife and showed pics of three different cars. One with a sturdy looking 6 point in it, not too big a deal most of us had one of those, but... more interestingly, one with a full cage, and based on the shoulder bar to steering wheel distance, looks an awful lot like it was welded in with a certain blonde driver in mind. If i was a betting man, the 11.9 second car is her slower ride? Please share.

Who cares?, superstock's wife looks nice..Just an old pervert!

At least she wants to get in the car!!!!!!!!

You must have a real keeper for a wife if you bought her an A12. I'm sure she's not letting you go anywhere either for doing it. What a guy. Great looking car and sounds like it's a jet.

Married almost 30 years. She's getting the itch to get in the Superbee She's teaching my son how to drive it in May.

weedie.png

LOVE the BEE!!! A LOT!!!! nice lookin wife, you are a blessed man!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back