• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy, does this get a lot of attention from women!

SteveSS

Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Get an old pickup and put a giant dog in the passenger's seat. Chick magnet. Although this picture is Diesel sitting in the back of my daughter's SUV. He actually looks taller in the old Ford F-150 but you get the idea. The truck doesn't have AC. We don't really need it since this is Colorado and it has those old triangle vent windows. He sticks his head out and stares at anyone in the left lane.

thumbnail_20220810_160611_resized.jpg

This dog attracts women as well...

Pebbles.JPG
Pebbles 5.JPEG

Although the wife trusts me in general, I was advised to NOT walk "Pebbles" alone!

It's a start!
My wife was the same way only it went downhill the older she got. It was okay for her to flirt with anybody she wanted to but it wasn't okay for me. Kind of why I laughed because it reminded me of my situation....

I thought all my dogs were chick magnets, then I realized it was just me :bananadance:

Actually, chicks dig scars. I used to impress them with the scar from my circumcision. I haven't been in a McDonalds in 30 years.

Auto Transport Service
Back