• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake booster 73 RR question

ralley72

Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
I need to rebuild or replace the brake booster on my 73 Road Runner. Does anyone know where to buy a rebuild kit or purchase a new one. The couple site I found that offer them are out of stock or offer the wrong one.

Mike

If the Midland Ross, I know somebody have a NOS one, but... is in Venezuela LOL. I want it for me, but I can't afford it at this moment

Nothing on Rock Auto? You may also want to consider swapping to a booster from a 79 Córdoba. It will fit your firewall and uses the newer style two bolt master cylinder.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I contacted Dewey exchange, they don't have one for my car available, so I need to send them mine for rebuild, that will work for me. Also, they gave me a name of another company called Harmon near Atlanta Ga. they offer the same services.

Mike

Auto Transport Service
Back