• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake Drums and shoes

Scof

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for recommendations for front brake drums and shoes for a 64 Plymouth savoy, and rears for a 65.

I am looking for what is closest to OEM based on people’s experience. I have not been able to find anything for the fronts. Size should be 10” x 2.5”.

I have not been able to find anything for the fronts. Size should be 10” x 2.5”.

Napa part #440-1056 for front drums but you'll have to drill out the swedged studs to separate the hub from the original drum and replace the studs with knurled ones.

20170905_180631.jpg

Should be Napa #440-1129 for the rears. The rear drum center hole is just a little bigger than the front drums.

I found that a lot of the newer B body and E body shoes will work when looking up the parts, it just depends on what hardware you're going to be using. Different holes in the frames for different springs ect.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back