• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Brake Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
I need a left front brake line for a 67 B body 10 inch drums. New or used in good condition. I hate to buy a whole kit for the one piece. I was unable to get one off my parts cars without ruining it in the process.

I think I have 1 loose for pics if you want to make one.

Pictures would be good and total length. Maybe I can find one the right length with fittings in the help section at a parts store. I haven't looked there yet.

In the past Fine Lines has sold me individual lines... Might be worth a call...

I have a 67 coronet 4 door with manual drum brakes parts car I'm about to scrap I can take a look tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Brake lines still on the car, look a little rusty though, do you need the one from the master to the tee or from the tee to the drum?
20230516_073534.jpg

The one that goes from the spliter to the connection to the brake hose that goes to the drum wheel cylinder. It will take a good line wrench so that it doesn't round the fitting. I had a good wrench, but the line twisted off at the fitting. Looks like yours may not be as rusty as mine were.

I'll try and get it off, in the next day or so. If I get it off, I'll get your info and send it to you.

I got the piece off.
20230517_171901.jpg
20230517_171915.jpg
20230517_171909.jpg
If you want it PM me your mailing address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back