• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brake master help! Duh!

OG max wedge

Local time
2:12 AM
Reaction score
ok i've got this 63 dodge, it has disc brakes on the front and a dual master that is shot, i went to my local auto parts store and the one they ordered is different, we were looking at a 69/70 B body,, guess what wrong one, i've looked on line and cac't find a dual master with the rod and mounting studs
i've got three of these and all are frozen, can anyone tell me what it came off of. they look the same as my singles i have laying around..

thanks..

Attachments

• . 013.jpg
    . 013.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 131
  • . 003.jpg
    . 003.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 123
ok i've got this 63 dodge, it has disc brakes on the front and a dual master that is shot, i went to my local auto parts store and the one they ordered is different, we were looking at a 69/70 B body,, guess what wrong one, i've looked on line and cac't find a dual master with the rod and mounting studs
i've got three of these and all are frozen, can anyone tell me what it came off of. they look the same as my singles i have laying around..

thanks..

ok never mind, i figured it out... just have to pound out the rod and re-use it on the new unit from a 1969 dodge! problem solved

Auto Transport Service
Back