• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake pedal assembly

luvthyapril

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello my B body brothers and sisters I need help if anyone has a illustration of the brake pedal assembly for a 66 Coronet automatic I seem to have lost a pictures of mine before I took it apart so if anybody has pictures or an illustration I would greatly appreciate it thank you and have a blessed day

Here's a picture of my 67 Belvedere . . . if that helps at all . . .

130202-e266ca48e9ee529c40b5298a0cc05b4d.jpg

Thank you but that is different then mine
But someone here must have one recently removed from their 66 that can share photos of the assy. Thank you in advance.
Anthony

well I checked out the download and as it turns out I have that manual and it does not show any pictures of the brake pedal assy, so I'm hoping someone here can supply me with some pictures of their brake pedal assy.

ok thanks charger I will look again that does help, I guess my memory is not what it used to be

well I think I have it figured out but since this car was so mickey moused when I got it I didn't notice that I was missing some parts when I took it apart so that is why I need some pictures of someones brake pedal assy. from a 66 coronet floor shift auto but it doesn't have to be removed from the car just a couple of close ups of the linkage will do. but the part I'm missing and need is the shoulder bolt that holds the link to the pedal can anyone help me with this. thanks. Anthony

Auto Transport Service
Back