• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Brake warning lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
I’m restoring the dash for the 67 Coronet RT, came across this opening in the bottom left. I checked all my baggies and either A. It never was there or B. I lost it, I’m assuming it was a parking brake warning light or maybe a seat belt warning light. I don’t know. Regardless I’m looking to purchase a complete useable component.
Thanks Dan

27E702A0-EEB8-4DC8-B440-0D5A6EE07723.jpeg

It’s the brake warning light. It also takes a flasher bulb.

Is the wiring there and just need the chrome bezel/lens? I may have the chrome bezel and lens...

Edit: I have the whole assembly with the switch. The lens has a crack in it but the chrome bezel is nice as is the wiring, switch... Should be able to get a nice lens from a pitted one cheap.. Came from a 67 Dodge..

DSCN2454.JPG DSCN2455.JPG DSCN2456.JPG

Last edited:
Is the wiring there and just need the chrome bezel/lens? I may have the chrome bezel and lens...

Edit: I have the whole assembly with the switch. The lens has a crack in it but the chrome bezel is nice as is the wiring, switch... Should be able to get a nice lens from a pitted one cheap.. Came from a 67 Dodge..

View attachment 1125783 View attachment 1125784 View attachment 1125785
How much do you need for the set up? Send through a personal message, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back