• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New 2nd Gen Chargers (kinda)

It's "ok" except for the hood scoops (and the price).

Reminds me of those kits cars built on pontiac fieros, just not quite right.

Might be the same outfit that was at Chryslers at Carlisle this year. This one was well done.
20220716_141212.jpg

20220716_141230.jpg

20220716_141241.jpg

It’s like a hot chick’s similar looking sister. Not as hot.

Hmmm I’ll stick with my authentic 2nd gen charger.
If i had 400k burning a hole in my pocket that repop charger would be a hard pass. How long are these guys going to be in business????

It’s like a hot chick’s similar looking sister. Not as hot.
I like this description. Some details are not quite right thats for sure. The rear window definitely has some issues. If someone had 400k to spend on cars they could just buy and enjoy a Hellcat and use the rest to have a nice collection of classics.

Contacted exomod. I liked the "steelies" with the dog dish hub caps. As seen on pictures of the charger wannabe in this thread, 20×9.50. Those wheels would look cool on my '11 Charger RT. i asked how much for a set plus the dog dishes. 7k, wow, hard pass. I get it though. The wheels are carved out of solid billet aluminum, and either painted, or powder coated.

Auto Transport Service
Back