• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand New Dash Light Power Packs

A383Wing

Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
I'm going to probably place another order for the new upgraded power pack for the dash lights in our cars. How soon I order and how many I order depends on how many people here want one. Price is $170 with free mailing to lower 48 States. Out of country mailing depends on your location. As you can see, these do "NOT" come assembled ready to go, I have to put these all together, takes about an hour to do just one from start to finish. These packs are a higher quality than the OE style, there is no hum or buzz as with the OE units, they run way cooler and also have over and under voltage protection. If you want one, send me a PM here and I will add you to the want list.

Bryan (Location - Auburn, Washington)

(In pictures below, you will get a completed unit, they do not come to me already done, some assembly is required, takes about an hour to complete one unit)

Attachments

• 100e4433.jpg
    100e4433.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 100e4434.jpg
    100e4434.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 100e4458.jpg
    100e4458.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 100e4461.jpg
    100e4461.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 296
  • 100e4463.jpg
    100e4463.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
I'm going to probably place another order for the new upgraded power pack for the dash lights in our cars. How soon I order and how many I order depends on how many people here want one. Price is $170 with free mailing to lower 48 States. Out of country mailing depends on your location. As you can see, these do "NOT" come assembled ready to go, I have to put these all together, takes about an hour to do just one from start to finish. These packs are a higher quality than the OE style, there is no hum or buzz as with the OE units, they run way cooler and also have over and under voltage protection. If you want one, send me a PM here and I will add you to the want list.

Bryan (Location - Auburn, Washington)

(In pictures below, you will get a completed unit, they do not come to me already done, some assembly is required, takes about an hour to complete one unit)
Haven't seen or heard word, so I thought I would ask again. Are you still making these at all?

Haven't seen or heard word, so I thought I would ask again. Are you still making these at all?
If you have no luck, I rebuild these packs as well as the gauges and HL motors, you can see my work on some of my posts including the pics I posted yesterday of a cluster I just finished. Just a Fyi if you can't find something.

Auto Transport Service
Back