• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand x

Officer Higgins

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
1968 Buick GS 400 Excellent w/455 was deleted. Reason: No commentary allowed as per site rules - and please do not abuse fellow members[/paste:font] this is the response i i recieved from asking the question may trade for mopar wonder why? He replied i like mopars but this thing will outrun most 440's in case your wondering. I then posted emoticon of this :jackoff: and this is abusing fellow member? You got to be kidding. And another thing this is supposed to be a mopar site correct? I realize some fellows had fine memories growing up with brand x inferior underpowered latently homosexual designed vehicles. But from automotive standpoint this is mopar country. Get on superchevy website and talk and show your mopars and see what happens. And why dont the moderators who censored your posts address you personally in name?

I too have been deleted for this reason. I forgot the post but my comment was deleted.

How about for religous reasons too! emoticons surely are, the devil's handy work!:lowdown:

Anybody that would trade their Mopar for that needs their head examined.
As for the emoticons...:hifu:

1968 Buick GS 400 Excellent w/455 was deleted. Reason: No commentary allowed as per site rules - and please do not abuse fellow members[/paste:font] this is the response i i recieved from asking the question may trade for mopar wonder why? He replied i like mopars but this thing will outrun most 440's in case your wondering. I then posted emoticon of this :jackoff: and this is abusing fellow member? You got to be kidding. And another thing this is supposed to be a mopar site correct? I realize some fellows had fine memories growing up with brand x inferior underpowered latently homosexual designed vehicles. But from automotive standpoint this is mopar country. Get on superchevy website and talk and show your mopars and see what happens. And why dont the moderators who censored your posts address you personally in name?

Its very simple.

First, the mods are acting on my orders, so blame me not them.

Second. We have a rule -- NO Commentary in for sale threads. Relevant questions only. Why? Well for one, we don't want to clutter up the for sale threads with a bunch of commentary and conversation. All that does is mess up the for sale thread for the other guy who wants information about the item. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, its a rule I set many years ago and it's not going to change.

So dont blame the moderators for doing their job.

You sounded taller in text, mister admensturator sir!

Last edited:
Just wanted to know its always question mark avatar. You run this joint not me I'm still trying to find my way around here.

It isn't important who did it. The decision was correct. Members are notified of such things not so you can argue about the decision, but so you're aware the post was deleted and why. This way - you know it happened and you know not to do it again. We assume you didn't know you were breaking the rule and by telling you we hope you wont do it again. "Who" enforced the rule isn't important or relevant.

Yikes - this one is getting over done. I’ve been deleted before and just crawl under my bed and cry for a week then I’m fine......

Auto Transport Service
Back