• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brass AC service port caps? Anyone ever seen these for 134a?

idrivemopar

Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
I don't like the fugly plastic red and blue service port caps that are on my 134a adaptors, they stand out way too much and was thinking that it would be nice to have brass ones, like the R-12 ones were, that maybe have a red/blue dot or stripe on them. So has anyone ever seen something like that anywhere?

Thanks for the reply, if the adaptors were chrome those would work but the 134a adaptors are 'brass" color, would be nice to have matching caps. I'm really surprised someone isn't making them to dress up the look of the engine bay. I thought about painting them black with just a color dot on them, and if I cant find any, I may just go that route.

I found a set of black plastic caps, those will do for now, and at least look better then the blue and red ones.

You could always use translucent amber on the chrome to make it look like brass. That and a coat of matte clear...

And what is another hour .00001% of the time invested in your car
I know you will make them look perfect
Bruce

Auto Transport Service
Back