• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brian @ IMM ENGINES

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
We have had a couple of very well respected engine builders close their doors this past year, so I just want to giver a shout out to one that is still around and hopefully will be for a long time. I had been collecting parts for a 408 build that I wanted to get done this winter. Problem is we have no shops around here who knows Mopars. I was going to haul all these parts along with a 360 block 2 hours away to the Twin Cities. Last thing I wanted to get was a set of Indy LAX heads that were gone through by Brian at IMM Engines in California. Well, after talking to him a couple of times, he asked why not just send my stuff to him and he would put something together for me. Thought about it a couple of days and figured I would have about the same total cost going that route and a lot less time and gas involved. So I sold my bare block, bought another from him, and mailed my parts to him. Have to say I couldn't be happier with the results. He did what he said he would, when he said he would, and for the price he said he would, and always got right back to me to answer my dumb questions. Anyway, just want to let everybody know that he is a stand up guy who treats his customers great :thumbsup:.

20171222_112625.jpg 20171223_152124.jpg 20180106_154845.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back