• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bringing the baby home today!

betmarkllc

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Just got the buckets installed, so, I can bring it home today! Love climate change! 40 degrees and sunny in January! First time I drove this car, and, damn near like brand new. Awesome!

20230109_171852.jpg

20230109_171839.jpg

20230109_171827.jpg

I had a 74 SE
Not as nice as that one. When you get a chance , would get a few more pictures of everything lol
You know interior, engine bay, trunk. And if so underside. I know some nosey but by the looks of her she is in beautiful shape. I would love to see more of her. Thanks

Hope to see ya around this coming season. Beautiful Charger!:thumbsup:

Very nice. Interior Pics?

Man that car

I had a 74 SE
Not as nice as that one. When you get a chance , would get a few more pictures of everything lol
You know interior, engine bay, trunk. And if so underside. I know some nosey but by the looks of her she is in beautiful shape. I would love to see more of her. Thanks
Will do! Have broadcast sheet, etc. As soon as I get a decent sunny day here in good old MI. It seems alot of people are digging this car. Could have sold it overseas today for a lot. I feel the need to keep it here. Fortunately, I have that ability.

Hope to see ya around this coming season. Beautiful Charger!:thumbsup:
Yes! We have met many years ago at ww cruise.we should re- introduce our selves at some point. I have seen you at Frankenmuth, etc. PM me at some point. Or, I shall do the same.

Auto Transport Service
Back