• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broadcast Sheet Locations

Durandal25

Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Team,

So, I've seen some interesting posts on broadcast sheet locations, and was wandering where you guys have found them in convertibles....I'm in the hunt for mine. Did not see anything under the back bench or front seats....but I have not pulled the backs off the buckets yet. If there is a location that's more common for the 67 convertible, I'd love to hear it.

In another thread said under front seat {maybe not clear) under carpet you might have to remove seat. Mine was all folded up.
bud.JPG

I've also heard- above glove box.

...and- above gas tank.

A car I used to own, looked everywhere, including under the rear seat without pulling it all the way out.
One day I noticed something in between the rear seat bottom and the rear side panel.
Pulled the seat completely out, the rear carpet stainless trim was screwed down over the folded buildsheet, face down.

A car I used to own, looked everywhere, including under the rear seat without pulling it all the way out.
One day I noticed something in between the rear seat bottom and the rear side panel.
Pulled the seat completely out, the rear carpet stainless trim was screwed down over the folded buildsheet, face down.
As I go through the car, I'm noting all these places. When, or if, I find it......I'll make darn sure I note where.

Still on the hunt form mine as well, but have not torn my car completely down either.

Mine was NOT under the front or rear seats, in the back of the front seats, nor behind or on top of the glove box.

I plan to install new carpet this winter and will check there. I also heard they have been taped to the back of a door panel. Haven't checked there yet either.

Still on the hunt form mine as well, but have not torn my car completely down either.

Mine was NOT under the front or rear seats, in the back of the front seats, nor behind or on top of the glove box.

I plan to install new carpet this winter and will check there. I also heard they have been taped to the back of a I'm door panel. Haven't checked there yet either.
....I'm going to pop off the door panels tonight

Then there is those of us who have found their build sheets and have turned out to be the one for another car? Just my luck.

Then there is those of us who have found their build sheets and have turned out to be the one for another car? Just my luck.
That sucks! Your "Eureka moment " turns oh ****. WTF, GD it and SOB.
I was lucky found one as posted in#2 and a pristine under back seat springs. Didn't get lucky with cert-card, original lost it in a house fire.
Hope OP finds one, our cars were both St. Louis plant builds I believe.

I do have the cert-card though, but I don't think that accounts for much??

I have found them under the kick panels and also taped to the back of the glove box.

not a convert........... but we found the sheet to my brothers 70 RT under the bucket seat back panel when getting ready to do new seat covers.

Auto Transport Service
Back