• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broken Nose Update

cr8crshr

Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
As I posted up at the beginning of November of my broken nose after my fall, you might remember that I looked really bad!!! We yesterday I underwent another Septoplasty to repair my damaged broken Septum. Had one back in 2002 for a deviated Septum I have had since I was born. Well all went very well and now just let the healing process take over. The Dr Feelgood Anesthesiologist gave me a cocktail that lasted into the early evening so I crashed and had one of the best nights sleep/rest in a long while. Not in any pain really. Just sore and of course some bleeding and drying up of excess junk caused by the surgery that has scabbed up. Lots of Saline solution to keep the area moist and no blowing of the ol' snot locker till most likely next week. Thanks for all the well wishes. You FBBO gang are the best. Sorry no pic as the cell phone is down right now...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Glad to hear you're on the mend and hopefully you don't end up like this.

Incredibly-broken-nose.jpg

Hope you don't have any allergies that affect your sinus......

As I posted up at the beginning of November of my broken nose after my fall, you might remember that I looked really bad!!! We yesterday I underwent another Septoplasty to repair my damaged broken Septum. Had one back in 2002 for a deviated Septum I have had since I was born. Well all went very well and now just let the healing process take over. The Dr Feelgood Anesthesiologist gave me a cocktail that lasted into the early evening so I crashed and had one of the best nights sleep/rest in a long while. Not in any pain really. Just sore and of course some bleeding and drying up of excess junk caused by the surgery that has scabbed up. Lots of Saline solution to keep the area moist and no blowing of the ol' snot locker till most likely next week. Thanks for all the well wishes. You FBBO gang are the best. Sorry no pic as the cell phone is down right now...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Ouch!!! Hows things in Reno?

Why would you be running into a wall with a boner instead of putting it to good use???? I just don't get it :eek:

Why would you be running into a wall with a boner instead of putting it to good use???? I just don't get it :eek:
Simple, he missed the glory hole. Must not have been any hair around it for guidance!

Ouch!!! Hows things in Reno?
John things couldn't be better since I moved here. Just love it except the inadvertent face plant on Halloween Night. Coughing real bad and could not get my breath. Panicked and stood up...out in the man cave bench racin' with Brother Jon..and passed out. Fell face first on the concrete floor. Could have been worse but thank God he was there for first aid and all. Could have been a lot worse. With my Sleep Apnea and COPD which is all related to the Gulf War, Iraq, and Afghanistan and the FOOKING oil fires in Kuwait and the burn pits, I developed a lot of breathing issues since retirement. Got a 70% rating now with the VA over my back but because my health records do not show them noted in them the VA is balking so I have to keep re-filing and claiming the "Cause and Effect" is a result of those exposures. But I can hang the good fight and I am persistence bound. But thanks for asking about Reno. So glad to not have to deal with CA anymore except on my terms. Miss the great car people and the great weather...colder than a well diggers *** here at 5200 ft elevation...but that cool crisp fresh air really feels great on the ol' lungs. And the BLM land right out my front door allows for great exploring and some really great ATVing. Plus I can shoot any and all types to my hearts content and have some toys that I would otherwise not have back there. Still got the Satellite although it has sat for a year now but that will change next year as I get it up to running and then put it up for sale. Got house projects I need to build and as much as I love the hobby, priorities are my home and its investment. You and the Misses have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

OK...Post Op pics. Still an Ugly MoFo if I ever have seen one...cr8crshr/Tuck:lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag:

IMG_1330.JPG IMG_1331.JPG

My better half has/ had sinus issues forever, and its far from fun. Hope you heal quickly and completely ! As far as your looks.. Well.. No comment

Well cr8 ur looking a “little” better!!! Luv ya anyway( don’t let kerndog see this!)

Jesus Christ, ya gotta warm us before posting those kinds of pics! Lol!!

Glad your doing well, you’ll sniffing poontang before ya know it.

Probably too late. And you know RC will jump in with both feet...cr8crshr/Tuck:lol::lol::lol::usflag::usflag::usflag::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
RC probably putting up decorations with ‘Submit’ supervising! Maybe in the elevator too?

Auto Transport Service
Back