• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronco driver.

SteveSS

Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
I pulled up in a double left turn lane yesterday. I was in the far left lane. I noticed an SUV next to me and from the side, I didn't recognize the model. I noticed the driver's window was down so I shout out, "What is that, a Land Rover?" She shouts out, "No it's a Bronco."

At this time I notice the driver is a stunningly beautiful blonde probably in her early 30's. I said I like the Broncos but they are priced so far about retail. She said, "I know it's crazy!"

Then the light turned green and I sped away so I didn't appear so creepy. Of course, I was driving my beater 1991 Ford F-150, not anything cool.

She HAD to be someone's trophy wife. I swear I was asking about the SUV not hitting on her!

I'm sure that's an insult but I don't know what it means. Sex? I don't think that would stop me from noticing really beautiful women.

I'm sure that's an insult but I don't know what it means. Sex? I don't think that would stop me from noticing really beautiful women.
Just kidding around. When I start noticing things like that, it's probably because I haven't been paying enough attention to the old lady.

I pulled up in a double left turn lane yesterday. I was in the far left lane. I noticed an SUV next to me and from the side, I didn't recognize the model. I noticed the driver's window was down so I shout out, "What is that, a Land Rover?" She shouts out, "No it's a Bronco."

At this time I notice the driver is a stunningly beautiful blonde probably in her early 30's. I said I like the Broncos but they are priced so far about retail. She said, "I know it's crazy!"

Then the light turned green and I sped away so I didn't appear so creepy. Of course, I was driving my beater 1991 Ford F-150, not anything cool.

She HAD to be someone's trophy wife. I swear I was asking about the SUV not hitting on her!
Oh ****, that was you? I was on my way to a Drag Show.

Auto Transport Service
Back