• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bruzilla passing

Bill Monk

Local time
6:03 AM
Reaction score
Generous donations by our members here, I’ll do what I can on Friday when I get paid.

So sorry to hear this. I am in, but do not trust gofundme. Is there any other option or address for the family.

Rest in ace Bruce and condolences to the family. Thank you for your service. Hooyah!

Any one know the family? I'm not to far from them if they might need something done with selling car s or parts ect .

RIP Bruce/Bruzilla
you will be missed

So sorry to hear this. I am in, but do not trust gofundme. Is there any other option or address for the family.
i have never had an issue with gofundme but others may feel this way. Anyone have a way of getting an address to send direct?

i have never had an issue with gofundme but others may feel this way. Anyone have a way of getting an address to send direct?

I did a little bit of internet sleuthing and reached out to a member of the family and the GoFundMe organizer. I'll see if I can get an address so if anything the people that are interested can send a card directly to the family. Just as soon as I hear back I'll respond back and those interested can PM for the address.

We are up to $595 in donations from the FBBO family since this posting. Again I can't help but be touched by the generosity everyone here has shown. Right down to Kern and the others that noticed he hadn't be posting in sometime.

We are up to $595 in donations from the FBBO family since this posting. Again I can't help but be touched by the generosity everyone here has shown. Right down to Kern and the others that noticed he hadn't be posting in sometime.
I think we are at 790. Some of the guys didn't put FBBO behind their name but all of the recent donations are from us

I did a little bit of internet sleuthing and reached out to a member of the family and the GoFundMe organizer. I'll see if I can get an address so if anything the people that are interested can send a card directly to the family. Just as soon as I hear back I'll respond back and those interested can PM for the address.

I reached out to Jean Klock, the Campaign Organizer, this morning. No response as of this post. I will let everyone know if she replies.

Still waiting for an address or contact for the family.

What a loss for his family ! And I must say that includes all at FBBO. That is how I feel.

Auto Transport Service
Back