• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bugatti $18.9 million dollar car and 1 of 1!

idrivemopar

Local time
2:31 PM
Reaction score
Most expensive car ever sold, and its 1 of 1, not gonna make another one. I like it, its like a modern day bat mobile, but much cooler!!!
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/bugatti-sold-the-worlds-most-expensive-new-car-for-18-9-million

694940094001_6010284061001_6010293583001-vs.jpg

buga3.jpg

buga2.jpg

bugg.jpg

Volkswagen owned. Nice, but I’ll take a boatload of Hellcats. Automatics, 6 speeds, Yellow, Black, White Knuckle, stripes no stripes. More likely to get over a speed bump.

Wicked cool but a Dam waste of money. think what good you could do for some who are less fortunate then us.
EX. Make a wish for the terminally ill children, Miracle flights, help out veterans... feed the homeless .
Thing is gonna sit in some sheik"s mansion in Dubai.

Wicked cool but a Dam waste of money. think what good you could do for some who are less fortunate then us.
EX. Make a wish for the terminally ill children, Miracle flights, help out veterans... feed the homeless .
Thing is gonna sit in some sheik"s mansion in Dubai.
Agreed, but go ahead and get the Hellcat too.

I like the original they have next to it in one of the pictures. I really don't get the direction car designers are taking these days. I mean it looks expensive and eye catching... but I wouldn't say it looks cool...

The headlights are hideous, the wheels are overkill, looks basically like a glorified lambo... I could go on. The original had some class, they should of just made a near perfect reproduction of it with updated technology or something to that effect... instead of wasting time on this turd which will live in someones mansion.

Auto Transport Service
Back