• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUILD SHEET

XMAN JR

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know who or where I can get a build sheet made for my dads 67 gtx ?

Why?
If you want a paper that shows the options just print one up off the computer. Otherwise its just another fake document floating around that someday someone will try to pass off as an original.

There is more information on the build sheets then just options. Some of this info, if you do not know you can’t just guess or make up. Either you have a build sheet or you don’t. If everything else is correct on the car, the build sheet should never effect value. They were never intended to be shipped with car anyhow.

Not to mention some cars have multiple build sheets. My Beeper had three. The "correct" one, a second one under the passenger's seat, and a third one under the springs of the rear seat back. Original was behind the springs under the rear seat cushion, and I had removed it when I bought the car new in '72.

Being the one and only owner of the car, I know everything that's ever been done to it, including gas, oil, maintenance, parts replaced, you name it. I parked the car in 1989 (had been a daily driver) and tore it apart to restore in 2003 (finished in 2006) it was pretty easy as all the original parts (or replacements for wear & tear) were with the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back