• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Build sheets

Charles Cook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Found another build sheet today for my 70 road runner. My question is what’s everyone doing to preserve? Should I laminate them? Or what.
AC108BAA-0251-4CDE-B1B7-B654AA7675AC.jpeg

I scan them so I have a good digital copy and put them in a plastic file slip. I would not laminate it.

I scan them so I have a good digital copy and put them in a plastic file slip. I would not laminate it.
Thats what I did when I discovered mine. Then put it under a heavy book to flatten out the wrinkles. Worked very well.

Agree with T2R9. I have mine in clear, acid-free, 8 1/2 x 11, 3-ring binder sleeves.

A second look at the OP's pic suggests a little work is going to be required before implementation of the plastic sleeve solution.
Maybe keep it as a puzzle?:poke:

Don't have one for my car. So when it's done I'll just make one with all the goodies on it. Seriously I would do any of the above it's great you found two of them.

Are you sure the one on the right isn't one of the Dead Sea Scrolls?
That one was in the bottom spring of the back seat. The other one that’s intact was on the back of the seat. Glad I found that one. There was some other paper’s stuff under the dash behind the glove box area.

Last edited:
Isn’t “build sheet” a Chevy thing? I always heard them called “Broadcast sheet”.

You can learn a lot from them. Now I see my car came with hub caps I think. EB7 for body paint. Interior trim B5. Steering wheel and column B7. Good find I will say.

cool find. When it says wheel color is tx9 does that mean it's bare steel wheel? Or black?

Auto Transport Service
Back