• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB buldge hood for 69 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
My 69 Bee under restoration has an N96 hood (just the hood and scoops, not the air grabber plastic underneath). My fender tag does not show N96. Additionally the underside parts would not fit as I have factory ac.
So I am assuming that the correct hood would be the bulge hood, and I'd like to keep it original. My current hood is in great shape and I would sell it if I can obtain a very good condition hood that matches original.
Prefer it to be close enough to north Alabama for pickup but not a deal breaker...would need lots of pics. Pic is of my car and current hood (before restoration began)
If I can't find a quality original hood I'll just keep mine...

Photo May 11, 8 42 56 PM.jpg

My 69 Bee under restoration has an N96 hood (just the hood and scoops, not the air grabber plastic underneath). My fender tag does not show N96. Additionally the underside parts would not fit as I have factory ac.
So I am assuming that the correct hood would be the bulge hood, and I'd like to keep it original. My current hood is in great shape and I would sell it if I can obtain a very good condition hood that matches original.
Prefer it to be close enough to north Alabama for pickup but not a deal breaker...would need lots of pics. Pic is of my car and current hood (before restoration began)

View attachment 1194622

View attachment 1194622
I have one in very good condition. I’m located in South Louisiana. I’ll take $700. I can get you some pictures of it this weekend. My cell number is 337-224-7769

I have one in very good condition. I’m located in South Louisiana. I’ll take $700. I can get you some pictures of it this weekend. My cell number is 337-224-7769
Sounds great. Very interested in lots of pics. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back