• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Burnt superbird on ebay

detmatt1

Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
Just saw a listing on Ebay for that badly burnt Superbird, not computer savy enough to post a link, but go to Ebay and keyword superbird and you'll see it. Currently at between 8 and 9K.

This would be a great project for Graveyard Carz

Hey too bad AMD didn't grab it they could make another article seires in Mopar Action like with the Roadrunner they have now.

Hate to see it go to scrap, but wow, where to begin??? Not going to run away with this previous thread/car.

Hey too bad AMD didn't grab it they could make another article seires in Mopar Action like with the Roadrunner they have now.

What month did they do this and is on the stands now. I used to get the magazine but have not gotten any Mopar mags in years. AMD seems to be leading the way in reproduction parts.

Also there is a thread on this car on here it was sold. I wonder if it will be restored or rebodied?

What month did they do this and is on the stands now. I used to get the magazine but have not gotten any Mopar mags in years. AMD seems to be leading the way in reproduction parts.

Also there is a thread on this car on here it was sold. I wonder if it will be restored or rebodied?

sadly i bet it will be rebodied

sadly i bet it will be rebodied

yeah and then it will be passed off as something it shouldnt be.

I wonder if the burnt car could be restored with all the parts AMD has and are doing its coming close to doing a full car just out of parts.

Looks like one of those cars that burnt up in Ky. There were several high profile cars in an uninsured shop.Randy

I don't remember what month but it begns in te issue with Jay Leno and his new Turbine on the cover.:grin:

The sad fact is any tensile strength the structure posessed has been lost. The frame rails etc will have been totally annealed. The poor old bird is finished. Just look how the structure is sagging. It should never be resurected. What about it is worth 10K? The VIN?

Auto Transport Service
Back