• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer be aware Scott Marlow WBR Im/Export from Sugar Land Tx

kokxville

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
A few months ago he sent me a message if he could help me out with parts or cars. I've done business with him 4 years ago and in the meantime his business partner has passed away.( he told me ) At this point i was just about looking for some stuff so offcourse i gave hime my business.
I needed 3 nice complete engines for my customers:
1 complete low milage and good running 5.3 vortec gm v8 with all that comes with it.
1 complete good running low milage 440 with 727 transmission
1 complete good running 454 Chevrolet engine with turbo 400 transmission
The vortec is missing the airconditioning pump,aitcleaner and throttlebody,the valleytray is rusted thru from the 440 so there's been water in it and the 454 is completely junk and has sat full with water and missing the carb aiconditioning pump,ignition and aircleaner as well
I paid $1700 for the 440/$1425 for the 454 and $1250 for the vortec
I asked him and he told me if i needed good engines i should have paid him more.
Then one guy asked me if i knew a 70 chevy c10 truck. I've asked him and he did he said. He send me a few pictures and i ased him if the truck was in good condition.
The first time i've started it it was smoking like hell. The engine is completey worn and leaks all over the place. Paid him $4500 for that truck
I'm so pissed right now.
Stay away from this guy and his business.
Het takes peoples money and promisess things he won't come true.
icon_smile_angry.gif

I'm in for almost 8k and this will go up
flame.gif

I have to buy the missing parts for my customers and have to search for another good running 454 engine
brickwall.gif

I called him and send hime messages and he will not come clean whatsoever.
I think he needed money fast and i was the doefus that felt for it.
SO AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM THIS MFER!
This is his business: http://www.wbrexports.com/

Thanks for letting me blow my fuse here.
cheers.gif

Sorry for your loss - but if you’re buying all that stuff and you live in the Netherlands you really should have someone in the U.S. check it out first before you start springing money all over the place. Sad to say there are scammers all over the world and the U.S. is no exception. There are plenty of Texas members here on FBBO. Someone would have surely checked this stuff out for you even if for a small fee.

And if you ever think about buying anything from a guy named Justin from Alberta Virginia...

I don't get people that screw people like this . Your payed to do a job you do it you get some money the guy who hired you gets what he needs and you may not get rich but if you do it right you'll have return customer s witch will keep food on the table! I had a guy buy from me and he came back 5 different times turned 4 other people on to me and everyone was happy. I had to stop when I went in to surgery

Auto Transport Service
Back