• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer beware Mopar Parts Giant

Robliepse

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Recently bought an AC vent for my Charger from Mopar Parts Giant and received the wrong part. Went online to get an RMA and was informed that the pictures are for reference only and I would have ot pay a 20% restocking fee and pay for return shipping when I received the wrong part. The lady in customer service was very rude, and said there was nothing they could do and if they didn't receive is back within 2 weeks I would get noting back. It is clearly not the part in the picture.

What year of charger??.I just visited there site n would not accept a vin unless it had 17 characters n the year would only go back to 1984??

Buyers' failure to properly insuring they're ordering the correct part! Buys off of what the picture looks like!

Hmmm...could it be a "dealer parts department", rather than a classic parts supplier, such as Year One or Classic Industries ?

Maybe Jim’s Auto Parts recently moved to AZ and changed their name? :lol:

Buyers' failure to properly insuring they're ordering the correct part! Buys off of what the picture looks like!
Did something kinda similar awhile back when ordering oil filters from Amazon....typed in the part number and the pic pops up a filter so I hit the order button and they show up one number off. Problem is I stuck them on the shelf without checking the number. If I would have clicked on the 'see more product details' I would have seen that it was wrong. Probably could have sent them back had I checked them when they came in. Thing is, the site still comes up that way even after letting them know about it.

And it's always a good idea to check the feedback score....

Their policy seems crystal clear to me. (See the second paragraph.)

Screenshot_20230602-114000_Samsung Internet.jpg

Did something kinda similar awhile back when ordering oil filters from Amazon....typed in the part number and the pic pops up a filter so I hit the order button and they show up one number off. Problem is I stuck them on the shelf without checking the number. If I would have looked at the number before sticking them on the shelf I would have seen that it was wrong and could have probably sent them back.
1685734401981.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, every review on their web site are 5 stars. How'd that happen? :lol:

It's called "reputation management" and is performed by companies who sell fabricated feedback, Happy Customer Packages, to new businesses and to improve internet perceptions for lame ones. Look up "bot farms" to learn more.

Basically it's Feedback For A Price, and in my opinion has not only soiled ALL online feedback simply by its existence but calls all Reviews into question whether they're genuine or not.

Integrity is what you do when no one is looking. Sadly it's missing in most today so they'll buy (or invent) what they can't earn legitimately.

Last edited:
I don't care for that policy.

Why have pictures if they don't accurately depict the part you are selling in the listing?

Just a company that drop ships parts from dealers or other sources, I`ve found it`s always better to deal directly with the source than a third party.
"We offer OEM Mopar parts for the most affordable prices that are generally shipped within three business days from our authorized region based Chrysler dealers."

Auto Transport Service
Back